proceeding forth from Bill's mouth is defined as:
- Characterized by verbosity or unnecessary repetition in expressing ideas; prolix: a redundant style.
- Being in excess; exceeding what is usual or natural: a redundant part.
- Having some unusual or extra part or feature.
- Characterized by superabundance or superfluity: lush, redundant vegetation.
- Engineering: (a) (of a structural member) not necessary for resisting statically determined stresses. (b) (of a structure) having members designed to resist other than statically determined stresses; hyperstatic. (c) Noting a complete truss having additional members for resisting eccentric loads. (d) (of a device, circuit, computer system, etc.) Having excess or duplicate parts that can continue to perform in the event of malfunction of some of the parts.
Like this word? Let your friends know about it! Click the "Like" or other
Find out what other unusual English words Bill O'Reilly has been saying
...(don't be diffident!)